Mass General Giving Website - Web Project Management
Assistant Director of Development, Interactive Solutions
Mass General Hospital Development
- Produces all email marketing campaigns for the department.
- Packages editorial content and images/multimedia into news posts and landing pages.
- Uploads and format all videos produced for events and makes them web ready, including optimizing them for search engine, as well as performing any needed editing
- Publishes event listings and landing pages/sign up forms in support of Development Office events.
- Trains staff to become web content authors on office Content Management System (CMS), WordPress; identifies new training opportunities and develop training material as dictated by staff needs.
- Develops business process recommendations to improve digital workflow.
- Provides support to the editorial team to identify relevant key words and other material to support - Builds and maintains donation forms and other transactional forms, using a content management system/the department’s e-commerce system.
- Responds to new project requests and evaluate the appropriate effort needed and manage the production schedules of new requests
- Works with members of the Information Management team to develop email marketing lists and ensure unsubscribe request and other list maintenance is reflected in Raiser’s Edge.
- Provides support for the department’s peer-to-peer fundraising/crowdfunding platform and interface with donors and fundraisers as needed to provide support.
Key URL: http://giving.massgeneral.org